#MSC NEWS: Msc Merge Wallets, See Benefits
Good day beloved participants, so far this is the issue on ground, the confusion coming from the splitting of wallets both old and new, you may request cash from the old wallet and when the cash is been paid its gets deducted from the new one and sometimes from the old one, it only gets the wallet stories complicated.
here is the truth you are the owner of both wallets and you are entitled to receiving them all, therefore we will be merging both wallets to minimized the confusion and complications we are receiving from you via support on how difficult it has been for most of us.
we split them earlier to enable you receive 10% from the old wallet after any new donation made, yes even as we merge them the 10% receiving continues and now even better.
how? you may ask, you get to receive 10% of whatsoever you donated last example, 100% - 10% = 100,000 - 10,000 , 10,000 - 1,000 and so on. you get to receive this 10% immediately you have completed your down payment of 10% and remaining 90% donation and after receiving the 10% you will still receive your supposed 50% + initial bargain after 28days.
all of this will be implemented immediately you notice only one wallet in your msc p.o. by doing this you will have all your cash summed up for you and gets deducted accurately.
please we apologize to all participants who have requested cash earlier and have not been matched till date, we are really sorry about that. mysurecash is getting better by the day. participants please we request that you allow us reset the receive cash queue so that matching can be done accurately, ascending and faster, its for the best of the new wallet merging and our cash being paid.
thank you for understanding. Thank you for choosing MSC.